CW8 Push In Copper Wide Face Small
| Pictured from L to R: CW8, CH9 & CW10
* A small scale version of CW10 - face width and height of CW8 are at widest points of the useable writing area
* We can supply blanks or labels engraved to your instructions (see labelling extras) or can be written on or stamped with letter punches.
* Timeless, traditional and extremely durable copper metal plant labels
* Just look simply wonderful - if in doubt send GBP 2.00 for a sample
* Over time the copper will dull down and possibly attract a covering of verdi-gris
* The uppermost CW8 is blank, the lower marked with tape from a labelling machine - almost impossible to read in this picture but that is a function of our photographic skills (or lack of them).
* We are aware of a "trick" that may speed the formation of verdi-gris. You will need to call us to discuss this.
NB NB NB - CW10, CW8 & CH9 are made from thicker copper than CH11 and so are not suitable for DIY embossing.