CW10 Push In Copper Wide Face Large - Trengwainton Gardens Range
| Pictured from L to R CW8, CH9 & CW10
* A large scale version of CW8 - face width and height of CW10 are at widest points of the useable writing area
* We can supply blanks or labels engraved to your instructions (see labelling extras) or can be written on or stamped with letter punches.
* Timeless, traditional and extremely durable.
* Just look simply wonderful - if in doubt send GBP 5.00 for a sample.
* Over time the copper will dull down and possibly attract a covering of verdi-gris.
* The left hand CW10 is marked with letter punches (easier to read in real life than in a photo), the right hand in both silver pen and black pen.
* Where look and feel is important then, in our opinion, these labels out-perform and out-class newer materials such as aluminium.
* We are aware of a "trick" that may speed the formation of verdi-gris. You will need to call us to discuss this.
NB NB NB - CW10, CW8 & CH9 are made from thicker copper than CH11 and so are not suitable for DIY embossing with a biro etc.