CH9 Hang On Copper Wide Face - Trengwainton Gardens Range (February 17 new product id - old id C3)
| Pictured from L to R CW8, CH9 & CW10
* Dimensions of CH9 are at widest point of the useable area so exclude the tab at the top with the 2 hanging holes.(With tab the overall height is 6 cm)
* We can supply blanks (or possibly labels engraved to your instructions [see labelling extras])to be written on or stamped with letter punches. (If you are considering engraving please call to discuss.)
* Timeless, traditional and extremely durable
* Can be tied to plant with string or wire or nailed/screwed to stake or hung from W&W legs LEW (see labelling extras)
* Just look simply wonderful - if in doubt send £2.00 for a sample
* Over time the copper will dull down and possibly attract a covering of verdi-gris
* The uppermost CH9 is blank, the lower marked with silver pen. As the copper dulls down the contrast with the silver writing will improve and show more clearly.
* We are aware of a "trick" that may speed the formation of verdi-gris. You will need to call us to discuss this.
NB NB NB - CW10, CW8 & CH9 are made from thicker copper than CH11 and so are not suitable for DIY embossing.
Box of 10: £22.00 Individual: £2.50